Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Meet Olivia!

Hello, Dear Ones! Just a little update on my health - I'm doing so much better now and I thank you all for your sweet comments to me. You're a treasure.

Okie dokie, you may remember that I had an old buffet here in my dining room that I had painted when we moved in our home here in The Woodlands. 

Here it is! I have had her for many years and when we moved, I gave her an update. She's pretty old and I was on the lookout for a bigger buffet.

 Well, I found one! I would like to introduce you to Olivia! She is so pretty and is quite a bit bigger and has more storage. I'm happy!

Look at the pretty details! Her shapely legs and pretty wood doors. She's old too, I'm thinking 1940s or 1950s. I found her at a resale shop and I took them my old buffet and they gladly took it!

She is quite a bit bigger and I have more room on the top to poke on the pretties. And...the storage behind the doors is great and the drawers are nice and deep!

What do you think of Olivia? She's very happy to bed in my dining room and I'm happy to have her. Get ready because you'll probably be seeing a lot more of Olivia! Oops, I see I have two different colored candles up there. Just keepin' it real!

Be a bunch of sweeties,
Shelia :)

I'll leave you a little Note Song ~
 
Just One Look
 
 
Just one look
That's all it took, yeah
Just one look
That's all it took, yeah
Just one look
And I felt so I, I, I'm in love
With you
Oh, oh
I found out
How good it feels, feels, feels
To have your love
Oh, oh
Say you will
Will be mine
Forever and always
Oh, oh
Just one look
And I knew, knew, knew
That you were my only one
Oh-oh-whoa
I thought I was dreaming
But I was wrong, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, but I'm gonna keep on scheming
'Til I can make you
Make you my own
So you see
I really care
Without you, I'm nothin'
Oh, oh
Just one look
And I know
I'll get you someday
Oh-oh-whoa
I thought I was dreaming
But I was wrong, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, but I'm gonna keep on scheming
'Til I can make you
Make you my own
Just one look
That's all it took, yeah
Just one look
That's all it took, yeah
Just one look
That's all it took, yeah
Just one look
That's all it took, yeah
Just one look
~ sung by The Hollies


 

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. Have a great day. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous piece of furniture! Olivia will give you lots of enjoyment, I'm sure!
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...