Sunday, March 27, 2022

Our 49th Wedding Anniversary

 Hello, Dear Ones! Hope you're all doing fine. I promise I will get back to decorating but I just had to share with you that Mr. Precious and I celebrated our 49th wedding anniversary on March 23rd!

We went with some friends to celebrate at Morton's steakhouse! Here you see they brought us a complimentary desert, well they should as their prices are outrageous! But, everything was very delicious.
Here is a picture of us in Hawaii in 1976, our first trip. We have been blessed to have visited there many many times since. We were just kids here.
 
I always tell Mr. Precious not to get me anything as I can't think of anything I want but he always brings me flowers and these are just so beautiful. There are roses and many lovely lilies that are still opening.
Here's a closeup of the key lime pie and how they chocolated 'Happy Anniversary'.
Just to say, God has really blessed us with love for each other and friendship. We can work together and still love each other. I know some couples who say - we'd kill each other if we worked together. We really are best friends and still love to be with each other.
I thank God for my Mr. Precious and all these years we have been together. Next year is the really big one. I don't know what we will do for that one but we will think of something.

Like I said, I have been decorating for Easter and will show you soon.

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                        Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song !

The Air That I Breath

 

If I could make a wish
I think I'd pass
Can't think of anythin' I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound
Nothing to eat, no books to read
Making love with you
Has left me peaceful, warm, and tired
What more could I ask
There's nothing left to be desired
Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak
So sleep, silent angel
Go to sleep
Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Yes, to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Peace came upon me
And it leaves me weak
So sleep, silent angel
Go to sleep
Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Yes, to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Yes, to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you
~ sung by Hollies

5 comments:

  1. I loved songs by the Hollies....remember "long cool woman in a black dress"? lol Happy happy anniversary you two! You look great in the pictures and I say "congratulations" for so many long and happy years....think of all the beautiful memories you've created and shared! Oh....and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pretty dolls from the previous post...girlfriend---you are a pro at making such cute dolls! Very neat you donated them to the school, the kids will surely love them plus they will be learning so much! Love your pretty flowers. Again--congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to the sweetest and cutest couple. Such a wonderful achievement to be married and in love for so many years. Wishing you many more to come. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a big time!

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...