Monday, February 14, 2022

A Little Valentine Tree

 Hello, Dear Ones and Happy Valentine's Day to you! I wanted to share with you my little Valentine's Day Tree.

I bought this little tree a couple of Christmases ago. I wanted a little skinny tree to put in this corner of my dining room. I guess I waited too long because all of the white ones, that I wanted, were gone and all I could find was this one - white on the top, pink in the middle and red at the bottom. It worked fine for Christmas but then I thought - Valentine's Day Tree!
So I went out to my tubs with faux flowers and grabbed red and pink ones. I also added some little heart picks and heart ornaments and a red and white garland! Perfect!
Then I printed out some vintage Valentine Cards off the internet. This was getting cute!
Look at that little Scottie! I love it!
More flowers, hearts and Valentines. A perfect little Valentine's Day tree.

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                       Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you
~ sung by Elvis 

5 comments:

  1. Love your valentine's day tree so so pretty. I also like the Elvis song. Have a great Valentine's Day. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelia, I think your sweet Valentine tree is one of the cutest one's I've seen! Elvis....what a great singer he was.....Can't Help Falling in love....one of his best! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila thats the prettiest valentine tree I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stranger!!! I didn't even realize you came back to blogging! Yikes, sorry!!!! I think your Val Day tree is AWESOME - and having it all 3 colors makes it absolutely perfect and stunning for Valentines!!!!! Love it.

    Hope you are well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...