Saturday, January 29, 2022

Restful Living Room

 Hello, Dear Ones! Don't you think your home looks a little nekked after you take your Christmas decorations down? I sure do but in the same time after you get it all up to par it's a restful look and I kinda like it. 

Come on into my living room and see the restfulness! :)

My living room is pretty big but as you can see I have lots of furniture in here but it's clean, dusted and vacuumed and decorated.
I have a great big round coffee table and there's lots of room on top to poke things down. This is my fairly new doggies I got before Christmas and I am not tired of looking at them so I wanted them front and center in my living room. One doggy is sitting upon some books and looking so cute I might add. Then I've added a stemmed glass dish and poked a few blue and white porcelain balls in it.
Uh oh! My most beautiful dog, Willow, is a little jealous and just said, "What about me?" So now you can see her sitting so pretty with her pink baby.

Here's another look back at my living room. This is the view when you walk through the front door.

Oh, wait! I have something else to share! I found the mommy to my two doggies! I didn't even realize they had a mommy but yep, here she is! What a perfect family photo, don't you think?

Is this not the cutest family you have ever seen in your life?? I mean, just look at the family resemblance.
The mommy! She's is just perfect and her babies have inherited her spaniel look of black spots and that face!
I do believe she is mocking me just a bit as she is sticking her tiny little pink tongue out at me! Or maybe she just wants to give me a kiss. Yes, that's it. I'm sure it is! :)


 Well, I just had to share with you my recent most exciting find. You know I do love my doggies! 

I'm joining Love Your Creativity Party

Inspire Me Tuesday

All About Home

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                        Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

She's So Beautiful

I hear your accusations darling,
And my reply is hard to find.
Oh, I wanna know you better.
Won't you consider one more time.
River flow to shining sea,
Mountain nectar blue.
Children flow like waterfalls,
Sweeter love renew.
Peace then war, then peace again.
Trial and error true.
Oh, if you were to visit there,
You would love her too' ooooo!
She's so beautiful.
She's so kind and free.
She's so beautiful.
She's all there is to me.
Tiny planet spins through space,
Gives my life to me.
Fifteen billion human beings,
Where's our destiny?
Peace then war, then peace again.
Trial and error true.
Oh, if you were to come down there,
You would love her too' like I do!

She's so beautiful.
She's so kind and free'yeah!
She's so beautiful.
She's all there is to me.

~ sung by Cliff Richard 

7 comments:

  1. Your calm living room looks great! The only nekked after Christmas room I still have is the formal dining room....it's big...and takes alot of decorating so who knows when I'll get to it! Willow is adorable....my grand daughter has a cat named Willow. Have a wonderful week end....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelia,
    Love your new Doggies...So precious...Another thing that caught my eye is those lovely chairs on each side of the fireplace...They are stunning!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, love your wonderful living room. it's so cozy and comfy looking. and your new little doggy family are the cutest. Where on earth did you find them? I think mom's tongue is sticking out, haha! Your little pupster is adorable. Everyone needs a "pink baby"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelia, yes your little doggies and mama are especially cute and I do like the soft colors you have in your living room. It looks very comforting. Tell Willow she is still #1, sitting there so proudly with her little pink baby...Happy Monday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila! Willow looks so sweet with her baby. I love your cozy living room - the patterned chairs are absolutely beautiful. How cool that you found mama dog! Wishing you a beautiful rest of the week. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your living room is lovely Sheila. Cozy and inviting. Willow is so darn cute. Love your newest addition. Did you see Mackenzie Childs just came out with Staffordshire Dog figures and also salt and pepper shakers. Staffordshire Dogs

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...