Monday, January 17, 2022

Little Richard Is Ready For January

 Hello, Dear Ones! How are you all doing today? I've been getting my house back in order after taking all of Christmasing down and wanted to share with you my entry today

Here sits Little Richard and his mirror. He was ready for a fresh look.  So I went to town. Oh, I did bring in our very olden coat/hat rack and hung up a few bird plates on the wall. It's been sitting in the garage for three years! I love that old hat rack and need to find a special hat to hang on it.
Okie dokie! Here is my simple little vignette adorning the top of Little Richard. That runner I made years ago always sits here whether it's summer or winter.
I grabbed one of my silverware boxes to elevate my floral (which I use constantly too). Do you ever use these flatware boxes in your decor? I have a couple more that I can use too. Anyway I added this beautiful Staffy couple and I called it a day!
They are just so proud of themselves and demanded I take closeups of them so you could see how pretty they are. I'm a sucker for my dogs!

Here's another view at my little entry looking toward the front door! It's been pretty warm here with lots of sunshine and then we get a few days of cold weather! It's hard to know what shoes to wear - flip flops or boots!

I'm joining All About Home Party 

Metamorphosis Monday

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                           Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

Lucille

 Lucille, won't you do your sisters will?
Lucille, you won't do your sister's will?
You ran off and married, but I love you still

Lucille, please, come back where you belong
Lucille, please, come back where you belong
I been good to you, baby, please, don't leave me alone

I woke up this morning, Lucille was not in sight
I asked my friends about her but all their lips were tight
Lucille, please, come back where you belong
I been good to you, baby, please, don't leave me alone, whoa

I woke up this morning, Lucille was not in sight
I asked my friends about her but all their lips were tight
Lucille, please, come back where you belong
I been good to you, baby, please, don't leave me alone

Lucille, baby, satisfy my heart
Lucille, baby, satisfy my heart
I played for it, baby, and gave you such a wonderful start 

~ sung by Little Richard 

5 comments:

  1. Your little Richard piece is so pretty and I love all the decor you have on him. Love the idea of using a silverware chest in your decor. It all is lovely. Happy New Week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Richard looks happy with the beautiful vignette. I love the Staffordshire dogs…Happy Tuesday, Shelia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shelia: Little Richard looks so pretty and those doggies are so special. I use books to elevate, simply because I don't have a silver chest. They are usually such a pretty piece and add so much to the total arrangement. Yours is a beautiful one. Little Richard is such a pretty color blue and I have one of those flower arrangements that I use over and over. If it works, why not..Happy Tuesday to you, my friend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelia,
    I just love the new fresh look that you gave Little Richard!!So pretty!! And the hat rack and the bird plates are just the perfect companions! Love it!!
    Stay safe. healthy and happy!!
    hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. premium notebooks to buy in Singapore

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...