Friday, January 14, 2022

Bye Bye Christmas

 Hello, Dear Ones! Oh, it's so good to get my Christmasing put away but then I have to clean before I put out more stuff. This week I had a goal - clean and then decorate. Well, I can go about 30 minutes then I'm worn out and have to rest a bit but then I'm up again! Okay, enough of my whining.

I've put together a little vignette here on my breakfast room table. My daughter gave me the old glass tiered tray and I thought it would be perfect for my little round table.
My granddaughter, Carter, gave me the sweet little porcelain spoon.
Now don't laugh! My little grandson, Camp, gave me these little olden doggie salt and peppers.         They are just so adorable!
So I grabbed my little round tea table cloth - ironed it, of course and poked some faux food on the tiered tray and went to town.

So every time I walk into my little breakfast room I will smile and think of my little family, especially when the sun shines through the blinds just right!

They know me pretty well.

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                           Shelia :)    

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~  

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window

How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie's for sale
I must take a trip to California
And leave my poor sweetheart alone
If he has a dog, he won't be lonesome
And the doggie will have a good home
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie's for sale
I read in the papers there are robbers
With flashlights that shine in the dark
My love needs a doggie to protect him
And scare them away with one bark
I don't want a bunny or a kitty
I don't want a parrot that talks
I don't want a bowl of little fishies
He can't take a goldfish for a walk
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie's for sale

5 comments:

  1. Cute salt and pepper shakers. The whole vignette is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shelia. I just love thinking about your "little family" and the gifts that they gave you. I can see that they couldn't be more perfect. I hope you are feeling much better and just take it easy..Happy New Year to you..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shakers are just adorable. Love the tier glass holder. I have been purging and cleaning out cabinets and closets. I am the same way clean and then take a minute or too and back at it. It feels good to get rid of stuff and clean out closets. Finding lots of things that I couldn't find! Happy Weekend Shelia. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vignette with cherished gifts from your little family. Happy Weekend, Shelia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila that is adorable and I love it! Very pretty tiered tray and I love that spoon and the salt and peppers too. That old song bout the doggie in the window sure brings back sweet memories, my Ma-Maw used to sing that one to me when I was little! have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...