Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Fall on the Breakfast Room Table

 Hello, Dear Ones! I thought I would bring you into the Breakfast Room today. I really don't have a Breakfast Room it's just a little area to the left of the 'kitcheny' part of my kitchen! Okie dokie!

Now that that's taken care of, here is my little round table top all Falled up!
First thing to show you is this little table topper. I bring it out each Fall and it was crocheted by my little grandmother before I was born and I'm almost 70! Shut my mouth! I shouldn't have told you that but I'm not vain. There is one little place on the far side of the table topper that she didn't finish, it's missing a few little medallions. I crochet and maybe could finish it but I like it this way knowing that she probably meant to finish it but life got in the way. Anyway, isn't it so sweet?? Perfect for Fall.
Now on to the Fall pretties! I grabbed this wooden round tray that I seem to use all of the time somewhere in the house and poked a round doily down in it. Next I grabbed this pun'kin tureen with a ladle that I have had for - ev - er!
See?
I decided to go all Fall out and put flowers in it. I used lots of bright yellows, golds and oranges. I love the colors of Fall, don't you?
Here you can see a closeup of the flowers. Lots of sunflowers and mums.
Then the perfect little sugar bowl and creamer - a pun'kin and a gourd!
Hope you've enjoyed seeing my little Breakfast Room table all dressed up for Fall.

As always, be a sweetie,

Shelia ;)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

 Autumn Serenade

 Through the trees Comes Autumn with her serenade melodies


The sweetest music ever played
Autumn kisses we knew
Are beautiful souvenirs
As I pause to recall
The leaves seem to fall like tears
Silver stars
Were clinging to an Autumn sky
Love was ours
Until October wandered by
Let the years come and go
I'll still feel the glow
That time cannot fade
When I hear
That lovely Autumn serenade
Love was ours
Until October wandered by
Let the years come and go
I'll still feel the glow
That time cannot fade
When I hear
That lovely Autumn serenade
Serenade
Serenade
~ sung by Mel Torme'

4 comments:

  1. Shelia, you have done such a sweet job of decorating your breakfast table. Just the right amount of pretty flowers and pumpkins, and the little topper is so special. It all looks very pretty. I seem to always get carried away with decorations and seeing your's makes me want to redo mine, it is just too much, I know..Happy Fall..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is so pretty and especially so with your sweet Grandma's table topper. Both of you ladies are (were) super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, your pumpkin looks lovely with the flowers. How nice to have your Grandmas’s topper. I have those sugar and creamer with pumpkin design. Have a great week.z

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used a pumpkin soup tureen as the container for you table centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...