Monday, September 27, 2021

Fallin' on the Buffet

Hello, Dear Ones! Are you still Falling around your house? Well, I am and wanted to bring you back into my dining room today to show you my buffet. When we moved here about 3 years ago I painted the buffet. It was quite old and the wood was a dark mahogany but it looked sad - so I painted it a creamy color on the bottom and a brown on the top. She's much happier now and so am I! 

Okie dokie! You can see here how small my little dining room is but I've poked in as much furniture as I can.
Okay, you can see what I did to the top of my buffet for Fall! I seem to always keep one of my silver boxes here as it makes a great lift. I'm old fashioned enough to still love my doilies and here is one my little grandmother made many moons ago.
On top of my silver box I poked down an old cornucopia and just filled it with Fall faux flowers. I keep using my faux flowers because I keep them in tubs and when I want to make an arrangement I just go poking through my tubs. Some of these flowers are probably 20 years old and they still look good. If they start looking tired - I'll just toss them.
On either side of the cornucopia is a sweet tall candle stick, some pun'kins and Fall leaves.
The other side - same thing just reversed! Easy peasy.

Hope you've enjoyed seeing my buffet in my dining room! Wish you all could stay for tea!

I'm joining Linda for her Love Your Creativity Party

As always, be a sweetie,                                                                                                                          Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

 "It's So Easy"

It's so easy to fall in love
It's so easy to fall in love

People tell me love's for fools
Here I go, breaking all the rules
It seems so easy
Yeah, so doggone easy
Oh, it seems so easy
Yeah, where you're concerned
My heart can learn
Oh-oh-oh

It's so easy to fall in love
It's so easy to fall in love

Look into your heart and see
What your love book has set aside for me

It seems so easy
Yeah, so doggone easy
Oh, it seems so easy
Yeah, where you're concerned
My heart can learn
Oh-oh-oh

It's so easy to fall in love
It's so easy to fall in love

It seems so easy
Oh, so doggone easy
Yeah, it seems so easy
Oh, where you're concerned
My heart can learn

It's so easy to fall in love
It's so easy to fall in love
It's so easy to fall in love
It's so easy to fall in love
It's so easy to fall in love (Wa-uh-oh)
It's so easy to fall in love 
~ sung by Linda Ronstadt

2 comments:

  1. You fall on the buffet is beautiful as all your other fall vignettes. your home is looking so pretty for fall. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cornucopia filled with florals and the white pumpkins on your buffet.

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...