Friday, April 15, 2022

Eastering on the Dining Room Buffet

 Hello, Dear Ones! Don't you just love this time of year? It's so exciting to see the new green growth on the trees and the little heads of plants popping up out of the ground. But the most wonderful thing about this time of year - we celebrate our Risen Savior Jesus Christ! 

Okay, back to decorating...

Here is the top of my little vintage buffet in my dining room.
And she is all decked out for Easter with blooms and bunnies!
First of all I'll show you my floral in my tureen. I love to use my tureens to make flower arrangements in.
I love my beautiful vintage Fostoria cake stand and of course my tureen had to sit atop of it!
Like I said in an earlier post, these blooms are old. I do try to take care of them and arrange them in tubs according to the season and just go get what I need. Sometimes I'll have six tubs of flowers in the house going back and forth til I find just what I'm looking for. I'm talented like that! :)

On this side everything you see is old. Honey, I mean "OLD"!
This is just the sweetest little dish with little bunnies. See the little tiny bunny on the right scooting through the hole in the log?
Look how precious he is with that little bunny tail! I smile every time I look at it.
This is the other side with a lovely plate my sister-in-law gave me and two more little bunnies - one is a creamer and one a sugar bowl. Their eggs are really a salt and pepper set.
Aren't they sweet all dressed up in flowers and look at those darling little faces.
Okie dokie pokies...hope you've enjoyed seeing my little buffet today.

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                         Shelia ;)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

 Hokey Pokey

You put your one hand in
You put your one hand out
You put your one hand in
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about
Oh, hokey, hokey pokey
Oh, hokey, hokey pokey
Oh, hokey, hokey pokey
That's what it's all about
You put your one foot in
You put your one foot out
You put your one foot in
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about
Oh, hokey, hokey pokey
Oh, hokey, hokey pokey
Oh, hokey, hokey pokey
That's what it's all about
~ sung by my bunnies 

3 comments:

  1. I've loved all of your Easter decorations but this one is my favorite!!!oooo that PLATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. Happy Easter. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is great and can be found at Pinyin Lyrics

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...