Friday, April 1, 2022

Easter on the Living Room Mantel

Hello, Dear Ones. Come on into my living room and I'll show you my mantel all decked out for Easter and Spring!

Light and airy and springy and Eastery on my mantel.
I found this lamb's ear garland at Hobby Lobby and bought a couple and placed it on the mantel and then filled in with a little bloomy garland that I've had forever.

I do love my Milk Glass and found another piece and it's called a napkin holder. The shape is the same as a banana holder just smaller. Well, it was perfect to poke a few blooms in. Since it's a smaller piece, I placed it on a little Fostoria glass stand to raise it up. You raise me up...
I love this little bunny, she's so sweet.
How could you not love this little face.
Here is the centerpiece of my mantel. I have had that vase for probably 30 years and doggone it, I dropped it and broke it! I was so upset but I used some E600 and glued back what a could. I figure if I fill it full of blooms you won't see the little chipped place that I couldn't find to glue back. Aren't the little bunnies cute who are holding the vase?
You can't see the chip - yay - since I poked in lots of blooms!
Little bunnies wanted you to see them just one more time.
On the other side of my broken bunny vase is this little guy. I've seen him all over blogland! I've had him for quite a few years.
How do I know he's a he? He told me so.
More Milk Glass newness! I found this banana holder - it's so pretty and again just the right piece to poke some blooms into. What's that? I see someone peeping out.
Oh, another little bunny is hiding in the flowers and I think she is actually snacking on them! I'll have to deal with that.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my mantel all ready for Easter and Spring.

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                         Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

Tiptoe Through the Tulips

Tiptoe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me
Oh, tiptoe from the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
And tiptoe through the tulips with me
Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And tiptoe through the tulips with me
Maybe it's flowers you stray will be the showers of life
And when I kiss you in the garden in the moonlight
Will you pardon me and tiptoe through the tulips with me?
~sung by Tiny Tim

5 comments:

  1. Your mantel looks so pretty dressed up for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, Shelia. Love that vase, so glad you could save it. psssst... know one will ever know you broke it! The bunnies, milkglass and precious lambs ear are perfectly "spring"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunnies are so cute. Love your sweet mantel all ready for Easter. Happy Friday have a good weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks beautiful! Love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila, your mantel is darling with those sweet bunnies. Happy upcoming Easter.

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...