Sunday, February 20, 2022

Whites On The Half Wall or Pony Wall, Whatever

 Hello, Dear Ones! I'm still decorating around here. Do we ever stop. Nah, we don't.

Today I'd like to show you my half wall. Some folks call them pony walls. I don't really care because all i know is I love it because it hides a little of my kitchen from the living room.

I kinda look at my loooooooooonnnnnggggg half wall as three shelves to decorate and each one is separated by a column. Above is the middle one. Now that floral is used over and over and all through the seasons right there in this same spot. I'm using my blue and white candlesticks
Keeping with my clean and white look, I've grabbed a lot of my Milk Glass pieces to put on my half wall. These are so white you can barely see them. I poked a moss ball in one of my Milk Glass vases.
Carrying on with my clean and white theme, I have used a matching Milk Glass vase with another moss ball. I just continued to poke down a few more Milk Glass pieces. 

Nice and neat and clean and white.

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                       Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

White Room

In the white room with black curtains near the station
Black roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings
Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes
Dawn light smiles on you leaving, my contentment
I'll wait in this place where the sun never shines
Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves
You said no strings could secure you at the station
Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows
I walked into such a sad time at the station
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning
I'll wait in the queue when the trains come back
Lie with you where the shadows run from themselves
At the party she was kindness in the hard crowd
Consolation for the old wound now forgotten
Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her dark eyes
She's just dressing, goodbye windows, tired starlings
I'll sleep in this place with the lonely crowd
Lie in the dark where the shadows run from themselves
~ sung by Cream  

2 comments:

  1. Love it, that floral arrangement is gorgeous! I've never had a pony wall, but I'd want to decorate it too. Any shelf is fair game in my book. Have a great Sunday, Shelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral arrangement is so pretty. Happy New Week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...