Monday, September 20, 2021

Little Richard Has Fallen!

 Hello, Dear Ones! Hope you are all doing well today. I'm so glad you're here so come on in...

My front door is always open to you.
As you walk in my front door this is what you see - Little Richard! You do name your furniture don't you? Well, Little Richard is old and when we moved in our home almost three years ago, I gave him a paint job and he is very happy with his new look as so is his mirror!
Okie Dokie! With that out of the way look how I Falled Little Richard up! The greenery you see has been here all summer and I got all smarty pants and just placed some faux hydrangeas and a few Fall blooms in it and said - that's good!
But greens and blooms where not enough.
Guess what I did next?
I poked down one of my little Staffies and he was very happy to be here. He doesn't have a mate so he sits alone. He's a little shy so he tries to blend in with the leaves.
On the other side I placed these two soft blue pun'kins that blend in so well with Little Richard. I placed one in a little cut glass stemmed bowl and then poked down some hydrangeas and I was done.

Just a simple little vignette that makes me happy and I hope it pleases you too.

I'm joining Life and Linda for Love Your Creativity Party 

Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday  

Turn About Tuesday Party

As always, be a sweetie,

Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

Blue On Blue

 

Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
Blue on blue now that we are through
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
And I find I can't get over losing you
I walk along the street we used to walk
Two by two, lovers pass
And as they're passing by, I could die
'Cause you're not here with me
Now the trees are bare
There's sadness in the air
And I'm as blue as I can be
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
Blue on blue now that we are through
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
And I find I can't get over losing you
Night after lonely night, we meet in dreams
As I run to your side
You wait with open arms, open arms
That now are closed to me
Through a veil of tears
Your vision disappears
And I'm as blue as I can be
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
Blue on blue now that we are through
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
And I find I can't get over losing you
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
Blue on blue now that we are through
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
And I find I can't get over losing you . . .
~ sung by Bobby Vinton 

14 comments:

  1. Goodmorning Sheila, I just approved your comment on my post and thought I would stop by and see what you've been up to! Your entry is one of the cheeriest ones I've seen in a long time.....love Little Richard.
    I had never thought of naming my furniture ...great idea! You are right, pink milk glass is hard to find. It's took me years to find what little I have......hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are"falling up" your house. Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning color you painted your Little Richard! Love it, and your fall touches are so welcoming and pretty, Shelia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I tried to visit your blog but a it popped up saying this was a dangerous site! I know it's not but I didn't go on any further! Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

      Delete
  4. Little Richard is charming and looks wonderful all falled up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Richard looks very handsome with all the falling up your have done! I'm sure he appreciates the company of the sweet little shy dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Little Richard's color. Very handsome. Love all the fall decor too very pretty. Have a great week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Richard is so welcoming with his happy blue color and beautiful flowers and pumpkins!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelia!! I absolutely love the color of Little Richard!!
    So pretty and I adore the display on top of this darling piece!! Stunning! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Shelia. You did Little Richard proud! Your fall colors are so pretty together as is the front door wreath. So soft and charming..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear Sheila, I catching up with you this morning. I LOVE that you name your furniture. I name my sewing machines and mannequins but am fully on board with furniture now too. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little Richard is lovely all decked out for fall. Love the blue color. How special to name your furniture. Happy weekend Sheila. Thanks for joining Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, I forgot I was logged into my friend’s blog. This is Linda from Life and Linda. LoL

      Delete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...