Tuesday, April 26, 2022

A Late Easter Tablescape

 Hello, Dear Ones! Well, I'm late in sharing my Easter table. We attended the early service for Easter at our church and had invited some friends to come over for lunch. We got home in time for me to heat everything up - ham and all the goodies that go with it!

Let me share my table...

I am so blessed, y'all! My neighbor was cleaning out her linen closet and just happened upon a couple of tablecloths she didn't use. So...she thought of me! How marvelous and this beautiful white tablecloth is one she gave me! Just perfect for my Easter table.

I used my Blue Garland dishes with a Cadberry egg on each plate, of course.
Battenburg lace napkins in sparkly napkin rings.
My centerpiece was fun to put together.
I used a low rectangle piece of Milk Glass and put a little bunny in the center.
Then I poked in Spring blooms and some greenery and I was a happy chick. Or should I say a happy bunny? Just so you know, the big glass bowl at the end of the table was for my salad, just sayin'.
I sprinkled some Hershey's milk chocolate Easter eggs in the center of the table and a few more bunny. In my glass bunnies with lids, I placed a colored Easter egg in their bellies!
Unfortunately the pretty didn't last long. You know how that goes.
Hope I'm forgiven for being late!

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                           Shelia ;)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

It's Too Late

Stayed in bed all mornin' just to pass the time
There's somethin' wrong here, there can be no denyin'
One of us is changin', or maybe we've just stopped tryin'
And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Somethin' inside has died
And I can't hide and I just can't fake it
Oh, no, no, no, no, no
(No, no, no, no)
It used to be so easy, livin' here with you
You were light and breezy, and I knew just what to do
Now you look so unhappy and I feel like a fool
And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it (we can't make it)
Somethin' inside has died
And I can't hide and I just can't fake it
Oh, no, no
There'll be good times again for me and you
But we just can't stay together, don't you feel it, too?
Still I'm glad for what we had and how I once loved you
But it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it (we can't make it)
Somethin' inside has died
And I can't hide and I just can't fake it
Oh, no, no, no, no
It's too late, baby
It's too late now, darling
It's too late
~ sung by Carole King

 

3 comments:

  1. Your Easter table is so elegant.....and part of the charm came from the gorgeous tablecloth that your neighbor gifted you. We spent 3 days before and the week end of Easter with our Son and his family that live in San Antonio. hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and pretty Shelia. Happy New Week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you'll eventually return to your blog.
    I have only found you in the last few months and really enjoyed all your posts and lovely pictures. I do not write a blog myself but thoroughly visiting with the sweet ladies that do.
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...