Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Sweet Things Revisited

Hello, Dear Ones! Well, I was getting a little nostalgic today and was thinking about some of my past crocheted pieces - cute crocheted pieces - and I would like to share them with you today.
 
First I would like to show you this cute tea cozy I crocheted. I made these one long cold snowy winter when we lived in upstate New York.

Look at all of these darling little flowers that cover the top of the tea cozy.
I have to admit, this is a cutie, don't you think?

I guess I couldn't stop crocheting as I made these darling little girl egg cozies.
Look at those silly little faces! Alas, I only have three now as my little granddaughter loved these and played with them and lost one!
Do you ever use egg cozies or are they just for looks because they are cute. 

I'm such a generous grandmother, when we moved from New York I gave all of my egg cups to my grandchildren! Hmm...I may be on the lookout for some more.

Thanks for popping in to see me today.

Be a bunch of sweeties,                                                                                                                        Shelia ;)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

Good Day Sunshine

 

Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
I need to laugh, and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good, in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
We take a walk, the sun is shining down
Burns my feet as they touch the ground
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
And then we lie, beneath a shady tree
I love her and she's loving me
She feels good, she knows she's looking fine
I'm so proud to know that she is mine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
~ sung by The Beatles

6 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness, Shelia, egg cozies?? so adorable!!! LOVE them and the tea cozy! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those egg cozies are too adorable. I wish I had learned how to crochet. Love that pretty tea pot too. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such a pretty tea cozy and egg cups Shelia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila you can crochet and sew and make the Tildas and so many cute little things! You are very crafty. Love seeing your fun stuff! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are darling Shelia! I'm sorry one of the egg cozies was lost, so cute but I'm sure fun was had playing with these. I always love to see what pretties you have. Happy March!

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...