Sunday, August 29, 2021

Dear Ones, I Guess I'm Back!

Dear Ones,

I couldn't stand it any longer and just had to continue blogging. As many of you know, I stopped blogging about a year ago but my heart kept tugging at me to come back. Well, I had left my old blog up but when I went back to update it - all my pictures were gone and I couldn't go in and change anything!! It's still there and all of my pictures have been replaced  with a triangle with an explanation mark inside. I checked and that means 'my pictures are gone'. I kinda figured that one out! Oh, no! So, I am starting this one new blog with the new name of "My Note Songs". 

I've also lost my blog list so I will love it when you come to see me so I can add you back into my blog list.

I have missed you all and have missed seeing what you are all up to. So if you'll have me back - I'm here.

And as always...

Be a sweetie,

Shelia :)

I'll leave you with a little Note Song ~

Take Me Home, Country Roads

 

Almost heaven, West Virginia 

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River

Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, growin' like a breeze
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads
All my memories gather 'round her
Miner's lady, stranger to blue water
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads
I hear her voice in the mornin' hour, she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
Drivin' down the road, I get a feelin'
That I should've been home yesterday, yesterday
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads
Take me home, (down) country roads
Take me home, (down) country roads
~ sung by John Denver

5 comments:

  1. How fun to see you have a new blog. Can't wait to see what all your're up to. Thanks for the invite. I will put you on my list to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! so glad that you are back even though we have kept in contact on FB!! Thanks for adding me to your blog list!!!
    Can't wait to see what you will be sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed you and I am so glad that you decided to start blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

The Queen

Hello, Dear Ones. I'm sure, just like me, you were all saddened to hear of England's Queen Elizabeth's passing. Her life story w...